- International Fundraising Officer
- Climate and Energy Program Director
- Clean Energy Organizer
- Administrative Assistant (Berkeley)
- Midwest Grassroots Organizer (Minneapolis)
- Northwest Grassroots Organizer (Seattle)
Friends of the Earth also provides current students or recent college graduates an opportunity to join our staff as interns for three to six months, to work on our issues and campaigns and to gain valuable experience in the environmental community.
Friends of the Earth is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from women, people of color and other members of underrepresented groups who will contribute to the diversity of our staff.
Please do not submit your resume unless there are posted positions available for which you are qualified. If you have any questions about any of these positions, please send your comments to Human Resources.