Love Song to the Earth performers to discuss the song, their participation and issue call to action on climate change
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Following their “Love Song to the Earth” performance during the Pope Francis Moral Action on Climate Justice Rally on the National Mall, artists, producers and representatives from partner organization will hold a press conference to discuss the project, their involvement and to issue a call for more urgent leadership and action on climate change.
What: Press conference announcing a call by faith leaders to change U.S. national priorities.
When: Thursday, September 24, 1 p.m. EDT
Where: National Press Club, First Amendment Room, 529 14th Street NW, 13th fl., Washington, D.C.
- Natasha Bedingfield, multi-platinum selling singer/songwriter
- Sean Paul, multi-platinum selling rapper, Grammy & MTV Music Award-winner, reggae artist and musician
- Victoria Justice, singer, actress
- Christina Grimmie, singer/songwriter
- Q’orianka Kilcher, actress, activist, singer/songwriter, producer, Action Hero Network founder
- Toby Gad, producer, songwriter
- Jerry Cope, executive director, video project
- Erich Pica, president, Friends of the Earth U.S.
- Caleb Tiller, executive director of communications & public affairs, UN Foundation
Note to media outlets: Space is limited for this event.
Please contact EA Dyson at (202) 222-0730 or [email protected] to register.
Written by Toby Gad, Natasha Bedingfield, John Shanks and Sean Paul — and produced by Toby Gad and John Shanks — all proceeds from “Love Song to the Earth” directly support the work of Friends of the Earth U.S. and the UN Foundation to fight climate change. To date, the song has more than 50,000 downloads and 100,000 YouTube views of its accompanying lyric video. lovesongtotheearth.org
# # #
Contact: EA Dyson, (202) 222-0730 (o) / (202) 375-3613 (c) or [email protected]