- Climate-Friendly School Food Marketing Materials
Climate-Friendly School Food Marketing Materials
Looking for ways to get your students excited about plant-based and organic school food? Friends of the Earth has a variety of appealing and fun marketing materials that will rally enthusiasm for your school´s climate-friendly offerings and educate students on the nutritional and environmental benefits of eating consciously!
Whether your school district is promoting a new plant-based recipe or highlighting a special organic fruit from a local farm, there are many ways to engage kids in healthier eating practices. Your program can use these materials for your social media and newsletter communications, at your next taste-testing event, to put up on walls around the school cafeteria, or you can work with student clubs to creatively share them with students in other ways!
Our designs include:
- “I Tried It” Stickers
- “Proud to Serve Organic” Posters & Banners
- “What is Climate-Friendly School Food?” Postcards
- Plant-Based Protein Food Facts (Chickpea, Edamame, Lentils, etc.)
- Social Media Posts for Organic Fruits and Vegetables
Other marketing resources: