Can organic feed the world?
A webinar hosted by Friends of the Earth
Two commonly held beliefs about world hunger are that we will need to vastly increase food production to feed a growing population and that organic agriculture is not up to the task.
Join us to hear from top scientists and thought leaders on the science of sustainable food production and a comprehensive approach to creating a healthy, resilient food system to feed all people, now and into the future.
Be among the first to learn about a new Friends of the Earth report, Farming for the Future: Organic and Agroecological Solutions to Feed the World.
- Frances Moore Lappe, Cofounder & Director, Small Planet Institute, Author, World Hunger: 10 Myths
- John Reganold, PhD, Professor of Soil Science and Agroecology, Washington State University
- Lauren Ponisio, PhD, UC Berkeley
- Marcia Ishii-Eitman, PhD, Senior Scientist, Pesticide Action Network
- Kendra Klein, PhD, Staff Scientist, Friends of the Earth